- Kindle Vella series: Galaxy on Fire
Not sure if it happened while I was sleeping or today, but Amazon launched Kindle Vella! I have two stories featured there. One is under my pen name[…]
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Days 6 & 7
Camp NaNoWriMo musings
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 5: 20k words in a Month is totally doable
Old habits die hard.
It’s 10:30pm during NaNoWriMo and I’m working on my project. I save (backup) and quit, realizing this is Camp NaNo, and I can relax.
- Author Spotlight: D. Gabrielle Jensen
Hello! Welcome to Author Spotlight where both new and veteran authors share a little about themselves and their work. Today we have author D. Gabrielle Jensen. Let’s get into it. Care to tell readers us about yourself?
- Author Spotlight: E.S. Barrison
The answer to this is due to a few things. I can first pinpoint wanting to be a writer to when I was 11 years old. After I auditioned for my school talent show, thinking I could sing, and learning I couldn’t…I was crushed. But then one night I had a dream that involved a combination of the Magic School Bus and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.Inspired, I started to write it down…and that’s when I realized I wanted to be a writer. From then on…
- Author Spotlight: Interview with Author Kate Moseman
Welcome to Author Spotlight where both new and veteran authors share a little about themselves and their work. Today we have Paranormal Women’s Fiction author, Kate Moseman.
- Book Review: Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence By Nick Bantock
Genre: Magical Realism (Literary works are not my usual review material, yes. However, a friend suggested this book and it hooked me from the first page. Romantic Subplot?[…]
- Book Review: The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen
This is a love story. Want to know more? Read the article.
- Book Review: Magical Midlife Meeting by K.F. Breene
Sometimes a series can get boring by book five. However, Breene started the Leveling Up series with a narrow scope, focusing solely on Jacinta and her Ivy House quirky crew. With each installment she pans out showing the broader world of supernaturals. It’s a dangerous, cutthroat world, but Breene gives Jess an ever growing found family amid it all.